Are you familiar with an Israeli study that had 2.5 million patients and found that the vaccinated group was actually seven times more likely to get infected with COVID than the people who had gotten COVID naturally? Well, you think you might want to be if you’re going to travel the country insulting the millions of Americans, including NBA star Jonathan Isaac, who have had COVID, recovered… look at a study with 2.5 million people and say, ‘Well, you know what, it looks like my immunity is as good as a vaccine or not, in a free country maybe I ought to be able to make that decision.’ Instead, you chosen to travel the country, calling people like Jonathan Isaac and others, myself included, flat Earthers. We find that very insulting.

If you would like to receive an e-mail notice of the most recent articles published in The Vaccine Reaction each week, click here.

22 Responses to "Senator Rand Paul Challenges HHS Secretary Becerra on Vaccine Mandates and Natural Immunity"

1. Danielle McDonald   October 4, 2021 at 5:55 pm

Rand Paul is a rock star.

2. Sherman Wong   October 4, 2021 at 6:24 pm

Thank you Senator Paul for speaking about the benefits of natural immunity and the fear mongering that continues from our so called “science based experts and our President” to scare people into being vaccinated. What do these “experts” have to lose … they don’t go home to our loved ones who have been irreversibly harmed by the vaccine … the pharmaceutical companies are not liable, our government is not liable … and our President surely won’t be taking any responsbility to help these families.

3. George   October 4, 2021 at 6:40 pm

Thank you Rand Paul. Rip that low life lying rat.

4. Darla   October 4, 2021 at 6:44 pm

Becerra can go to hell! Arrogance abound here. His health is not my health, my health is not his. I have never had Covid. I am not the problem.

5. Tonya   October 4, 2021 at 7:02 pm

Rand Paul , finally politicians using brains. Rand Paul for President

6. Michael Morgan   October 4, 2021 at 7:09 pm

Thank you, Dr. Paul. This country needs you!

• Peace   October 4, 2021 at 8:33 pm

And we need a lot more backups like Senator Paul.

7. DCS   October 4, 2021 at 7:16 pm

I have an issue that the Senator is still pushing the vaccine for those who have not had the virus. He should be supporting everyone has the right to make their own choice. There are alternative treatments which should be used. Support taking better care of your immunity to prevent getting the virus.

Millions of citizens are going to be fired or take a shot will have a negative impact on their life.

8. Peace   October 4, 2021 at 7:29 pm

Thank you Senator Paul. Secretary Beccera has been overlooked the benefits of naturally acquired immunity.

9. Leslie Strobel   October 4, 2021 at 9:54 pm

Thank you Senator Paul! We need more voices like yours! Keep up the good work for all Americans!

10. Laura   October 5, 2021 at 7:39 am

Thank you Senator Paul. Employees are losing jobs by the tens of thousands. What is government doing about the homelessness, despair, lack of healthcare that will be caused by these lost jobs and this tyranny.

11. BmithafuckaC   October 5, 2021 at 9:37 am

I made a fake vax card so that I could go on a cruise vacation. I’m currently surrounded by “fully shotted” she wearing masks everywhere. I thought it would be different and yet here we are. not worth it. Oct 3 to 10
    And

12. BmithafuckaC   October 5, 2021 at 9:38 am

And would pay to go home now. Home is a better vacation than this sheep mask BS.

• Peace   October 5, 2021 at 8:58 pm

I can understand the reason to make a fake vax card, can’t blame them. 🤷‍♀️ Hope you return back to home safe and sound.

13. Suleyka Cortes   October 5, 2021 at 10:05 am

Thank you Senator Paul! We need more like you that stand up for the truth and are not corrupted!

14. Eve   October 5, 2021 at 10:29 am

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Even though I’m sure it went through deaf ears, it’s still out there to be heard by people who need to get angry and oppose what’s going on. I appreciate you so much.

15. soupy   October 5, 2021 at 4:07 pm

Democrat thinking:
    We must protect the Protected from the Unprotected, by insisting the Unprotected use the protection that did not protect the Protected, from the Unprotected in the first place!

16. Narl   October 6, 2021 at 12:07 am

My evaluation of this is that Rand Paul doesn’t let these liars talk themselves into a hole. I believe that he could get more accomplished if he lets them to answer the entire set of questions. And all these questions….. when do we stop asking the same Questions over and over and move on to charges…..what’s really next? Why is Fauci not charged for perjury and this guy…? He didn’t know about the studies then he went over studies….

17. Gailbee   October 7, 2021 at 5:37 pm

Rand Paul is an uneducated Moron!!! He’s an ophthalmologist but is board certified by a board that is headed by….wait for it…he and his wife. I’m still waiting for his neighbor to punch him again and maybe knock some sense in him.

18. Regina   October 7, 2021 at 10:07 pm

Randal Howard Paul For President

19. Peace   October 10, 2021 at 9:16 am

Do the research thoroughly if you haven’t done it. I don’t agree with you.

20. Dan   October 10, 2021 at 10:25 am

In my eyes, to stand up against medical tyranny makes you a true hero. It is a battle we MUST win.