Illinois Teen Dies of ADEM Three Weeks After HPV Vaccination

Illinois Teen Dies of ADEM Three Weeks After HPV Vaccination

Christopher Bunch, 14 years old, died on Aug. 14, 2018 of complications from a rare neurological disease called Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis (ADEM). The teenager from Moline, Il began experiencing symptoms, including headaches, nausea and vomiting, on Aug. 6. He spent much of the next two days sleeping.1 2

On Aug. 8, Christopher’s parents became concerned that their son’s health had seriously deteriorated. “His progression went from zero to one hundred in a matter of four hours,” said Elijah Mendoza Bunch, Christopher’s father.1 2

Christopher was taken to University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital in Iowa City for treatment. Soon after being admitted to the hospital, the boy began to lose the ability to breathe on his own and suffered complete paralysis on the left side of his body. He was put on anti-seizure medication. On Aug. 11, Christopher underwent surgery to relieve swelling in his brain, but he remained in critical condition and was placed on life support until he passed away two days later.1 2 3

Physicians diagnosed Christopher with ADEM—a disease that causes inflammation of the central nervous system. ADEM “typically affects children and may be preceded by a viral or bacterial infection.” It can also “occur after a vaccination, with symptoms ranging from confusion, drowsiness or coma, unsteadiness, vision issues, trouble swallowing or weakness of the arms and legs.”1 2 3

Christopher had reportedly received the HPV (human papillomavirus) vaccine Gardasil three weeks prior to his death. ADEM is a reported side effect of Gardasil. It is listed in the Gardasil package insert.4 5 6 7

(photo source: Facebook)

References:

1 Roth D. Iowa boy, 14, dies after complaining of headache which turned out to be a rare neurological disease that paralyzed half his body and stopped his breathing. Daily Mail Aug. 16,2018.
2 Ten Ten TV. Christopher Bunch: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com. YouTube Aug. 15, 2018 (published).
3 Hein A. Teen football player dies after complaining of headache. Fox News Aug. 15, 2018.
4 LearnThe Risk. Christopher: Died at 14 after the HPV vaccine. LearnTheRisk.org Aug. 16, 2018.
5 ADEM. MedScienceResearch.com.
6 Yoneda M. Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis Following Immunization with Human Papillomavirus Vaccines. The Japanese Society of Internal Medicine 2016.
7 Food and Drug Administration. Gardasil Package Insert. FDA.gov.

88 Responses to "Illinois Teen Dies of ADEM Three Weeks After HPV Vaccination"

1. Jane   September 13, 2018 at 9:17 pm

Most vaccines I truly believe are safe except this one. There are just too many children dying after getting this vaccine. I’ve read up on it myself plus talked to a trusted pediatrician. I asked her her true feelings on the vaccine. I ask her mother to mother would she and is she gonna vaccinate her son. And she, a doctor, felt the same as I did, that the side effects aren’t worth chancing it.

• Tonya   September 17, 2018 at 10:40 pm

If she is not warning the other parents, though…the ones that do not ask like you did…about the dangers, she has blood on her hands.

2. Joe   September 13, 2018 at 10:01 pm

I guess he was at risk of cervical cancer. Interesting how the parents line up their kids for the slaughter.

• Bcad   September 14, 2018 at 10:44 pm

Actually the HPV is meant for both sex. For the female end, it protects them from getting cervical cancer and also from contracting the HPV disease. For the male end it protects them from getting it from someone who might have already contracted the virus. Regardless, he still lost his life and his parents I’m sure are blaming themselves for his death. You can’t really condemn a parent who is trying to protect their child.
      The more you know 🌈

• Becky Richards   September 16, 2018 at 10:09 pm

You know nothing about this…… it’s deadly

• Good Apple   September 17, 2018 at 11:06 am

There is no evidence whatsoever that this or any other vaccine is safe or reasonably effective. Prove your claim, because the pharmaceutical industry certainly can’t.

And please don’t condemn parents for doing what they believe is in the best interests of their child. No one ever knowingly takes their children out to be injured by a medical professional. Every parent is on a steep learning curve from beginning to end.

• Lori   September 17, 2018 at 9:47 pm

The supreme court declared vaccines “unavoidably unsafe” in 2011. The Gardasil vaccine was not tested against a true placebo it was tested against a shot of aluminum. I work with Young women who got that shot and are now dealing with amenorrhea, PCOS, and infertility and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out when their health began to deteriorate. We’re destroying generations of kids!

• Janine Layman   September 16, 2018 at 8:59 am

Are you kidding me?! Nobody’s lining their kid up for Slaughter. This is a really important vaccinations and the point is they receive around the three my son received them when he was somewhere in his early teens throughout high school years. HPV causes cancer and men and women dumbass do some research! I hate when people make stupid comments like that.

• MPJ   September 17, 2018 at 5:20 am

If you had done YOUR research you would know that this vaccine has NOT been researched extensively enough to warrant its widespread use. I am not an anti-vaxxer but this is one vaccine that my children will NOT subject my children to this vaccine! I personally have friend whose perfectly healthy daughter received the vaccine and within a month was experiencing severe neurological problems and debilitating migraines. No thanks!

• Gary   September 17, 2018 at 12:41 pm

You are the ignorant one here. Children are being killed by this vaccine regularly. No consequences to the vaccine provider. My daughter took the first 2 shots, she then lost all surface feeling, along with severe headaches, loss of appetite, extreme tiredness. Had she taken the 3rd shot, it would have killed her. Found a doctor who could detoxify her. Now she is back to normal.

• PC   September 17, 2018 at 7:30 pm

Detoxified her? You know, lying about your child to promote your anti-vaxx beliefs is low.

• Steph   September 18, 2018 at 7:50 am

If you would research from reputable resources you would know the disease that took this young mans life was not caused by the HPV vaccine. His parents thought he had a cold and he had a sore throat. ADEM is caused by bacterial infection…this article is false I live in this area. This site used a families loss to push their own agenda to discourage vaccines…

• Shawn Siegel   September 18, 2018 at 12:57 pm

The HPV vaccine is loaded with aluminum adjuvant – aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, an aluminum salt, to be specific. Aluminum salts are known neurotoxins, described for many decades as being poisonous when injected. Indeed, the majority of scheduled childhood vaccines, administered to our infants and toddlers, contain such adjuvants, as well. Parents who willfully ignore such information risk the health, if not the life, of their kids.

• Destiny K Maynard   September 18, 2018 at 2:41 pm

Not true!
            Destiny (Christopher’s mom)

• monti markell   September 17, 2018 at 2:05 pm

Yeah, me too – I hate when people are stupid – like you! Why would you “assume” this vaccine is important or even effective? Maybe YOU need to do more research and get a more balanced perspective.

• Chris   September 18, 2018 at 9:32 am

Refer to references at end of article…. interesting information. Read the insert!

• Cynthia Bayer   September 18, 2018 at 10:30 am

I agree about uninformed, ie. stupid comments! My husband and I are both medical providers (MD and PA). We are NOT anti-vaxxers! My daughter received 1 dose of Gardasil. It has devastated her. So yeah, I’ve done the research and you should too. Google “Gardasil vaccine injury”.

• Pam   September 16, 2018 at 10:21 am

Sadly, HPV can cause a deadly oral cancer in men.

• Deeangel   September 17, 2018 at 7:06 pm

So, he is now dead from a deadly vaccine, that ‘May’ have prevented him from getting something else deadly, that is, IF he ever possibly even had the chance of contacting it in the first place? (Which the chances are very slim him coming into contact ‘and’ being susceptible to getting sick from such a thing to begin with???) Especially since this vaccine, if effective at all, which there is absolutely no proof of, only protects from a couple strains of HPV as it Is?? Besides the fact that these vaccines also are constantly contaminated with ingredients that are not even supposed to be in them…..yeah, sounds like a good chance to take on a poisonous product that hasn’t been researched, from a for profit organization that is constantly being sued for liability reasons of you ask me!!!!!

• Nan   September 16, 2018 at 11:22 am

Dear Joe, please consider your comment directed at already grieving parents. They did what they were told to do by so called professionals promising that this vac was a good thing. This is what we all have been told in advertisements and 90% of the health care staff who we again are told knows what’s best for our children. Until now, they, the parents obviously had little reason to question such authority. You are assuming… Quoting you… “I guess he was at risk for cervical cancer”. That’s not always the case. Do you honestly think that the parents of this now deceased child wood have intentionally put their child in danger as you are suggesting? Have you ever suffered the loss of a child? Do you not think that they are most likely blaming themselves at this point? The guilt they must feel now from willingly giving permission for a professional to inject their son with something that caused this kind of reaction must be literally tearing their hearts out! I hope that you reconsider what you have said and realize the damage that has already been done to this family. So many tests and studies and statistics have proven the ingredients that are in these vaccines are very damaging to those injected by it. The preservatives go directly to the brain causing damage and in some cases death occurs. But you already know that part right? Our words are very very powerful. We can cause life or death through what comes out of our mouth. We can build someone up or tear them down through what words we speak. We can bring great harm or we can choose to bring comfort. it’s been my experience that most times people who are critical with their words they themselves have been treated unkindly and even to the point of Cruelty. I’m sorry if that’s been your experience in life, truly I am. My prayer is that your heart would be changed and that you would allow God’s love to fill you up giving you wisdom that heals rather then words that hurt.

• Danasgoodies1@sbcglobal.net   September 17, 2018 at 4:55 pm

Very well said Nan.

• M. Ritter   September 17, 2018 at 2:41 am

No a male is at risk for prostrate cancer.

• MCAT   September 17, 2018 at 5:06 pm

Females can give the infection to males, who then pass it onto other females….

3. Joel Walbert   September 13, 2018 at 10:23 pm

Another successful ‘vaccine’. Did exactly what it was meant to do.

4. Reta Derkson   September 14, 2018 at 9:23 am

To Christopher’s parents! I am so very sorry for your loss…what a tragic loss, the pain in your hearts, your dreams and wishes for your boy, all taken and left….I send you love, prayers and a healing balm to all your grieving hearts…Peace, Peace and more peace…Om Shanti, Namaste, Reta

5. Debra Muntz   September 14, 2018 at 1:08 pm

So sad. What a terrible loss. I cannot even imagine. I have never liked vaccines.

6. Sharon   September 14, 2018 at 4:13 pm

Yet the are allowing these pharmaceutical companies too put ads on television with kids, yes! Using kids too guilt trip parents in too having them get these vaccinations! It makes me sick too my stomach every time I see it. It needs too stop! The greed of these pharmaceutical companies is killing people. What other meds are killing us so they can get richer!

• Indulgeyourself   September 14, 2018 at 9:47 pm

Chemo ! I have no doubts in my mind that there is a cure for cancer out there, however if it was released, think of all the $$’s the pharmaceutical companies would lose out on.

7. Gina Cook   September 14, 2018 at 4:52 pm

Dr Andrew Moulden in a Vactruth interview explains how vaccine ingredients cause sludging of micro capillaries….ranging from clinically silent to causing death.

8. Gabriel   September 14, 2018 at 5:54 pm

Ref. 7 never mentioned ADEM as a side effect. Also, the episode happened 3 weeks after. How this is in correlation with the jab. Please be serious, and stop this pseudoscience campaign!!!

9. Gail   September 14, 2018 at 6:34 pm

In 1986, the Pharmaceutical Companies lobbied Congress to make them immune to lawsuits on the vaccines. No one has overide, no safety checks, no follow up on complaints. These shots have not had any safety checks or overide at all for 31 years..Why would the Pharmaceutical Companies bother with safety checks, making them safer, or looking into the many injuries these vacs cause when they cannot be sued. And they continue to make more and vaccines. Pharmaceutical Companies are the most greedy companies on earth. All they care about is lining their own pockets. My heart goes out to these parents. They just didn’t know, Thats why the rest of us keep speaking up

10. Marge   September 14, 2018 at 7:30 pm

This was a boy. Why was he getting this vaccination?

• Geri   September 16, 2018 at 9:32 pm

Because the vaccine is for both boys and girls.

• monti markell   September 17, 2018 at 2:07 pm

Pharmeceutical companies are equal opportunity killers!

• Kelli   September 17, 2018 at 3:35 pm

Both boys and girls get the vaccine. Boys are not immune to HPV.

11. Tiffeney Henderson   September 14, 2018 at 8:38 pm

My. adult son contracted an HPV-related cancer a couple of years ago. So I have an opposite reaction to all of you who have commented this far——–which is that I just wish that sexually-active adults were encouraged to get this vaccine. Obviously the great majority of people who do not suffer the tragic side-effect that this young boy did. It’s important to weigh the pros and cons.

12. Jennifer   September 14, 2018 at 10:17 pm

I thought the same thing until my 43 yrs old husband was diagnosed with a throat cancer caused by HPV exposure over 20 yrs ago. I had no idea this could happen to guys. My in laws chiropractor was also diagnosed just a few months prior to my husband. The surgeries, the pain, the nerve damage, the radiation effects, the anguish our family has gone through have all given me pause on my initial reaction to not give this vaccine to our 3 sons. And, the truth of the matter is my husband could, some day, have a reoccurrence.

13. Donna   September 14, 2018 at 11:09 pm

Spread the word about this vaccine so that no one has to have this happen to their child. That info should be given up front…..before the vaccine is administered.

14. B   September 15, 2018 at 1:11 am

Not that I am in support of the vaccine (I’m not) however, males get HPV as well. It was not designed for people with cervices only.

15. Amy   September 15, 2018 at 9:38 am

The ads convince the parents that the risk the child will have intercourse and get HPV and then cervical cancer is so much higher than the risk from the shot, at 14 yrs old, (or 11 yrs old which is the age they try to convince parents to give this to their children) and that there is nothing a parent can do and a parent is dillusional if a parent thinks talking to their child about sex or anything else would get a child to not have sex or use protection. My bet is that like 99.9% of the other child receiving this shot, the child was never told what the shot was for. The child was never told the only way to get the disease was through intercourse. Kids are taught to sneak around behind parents backs and have sex because it is okay and parents are taught to inject their children up with drugs without their children’s knowledge and assume the children will be having sex and not tell them. A lot of deception just to make a profit.

16. shelly johnsen   September 15, 2018 at 10:08 am

i am sooo sorry for the loss of their son. Yet i continue to see the commercial for this vaccine, making the parents feel guilty for NOT getting their child the vaccine. with the advice from their medical doctor I am positive these parents were doing what they thought was the very best for their son. My only hope is this makes them soooo angry that they fight the big companies and get this senseless vaccine pulled off of the market.

17. CCW   September 15, 2018 at 10:49 am

Heartbreaking. I, too, do not like those awful T.V. ads. Guilt tripping totally backfires with me.

18. Kimberly Rosenkrans   September 15, 2018 at 11:07 am

That is exactly why I chose not to have my son vaccinated with this stuff. Where was Gardisil when my Husband and I were pre-teens? No where! It didn’t exist back then. I’m so sorry for their loss. So heartbreaking 🙏🏻

19. Meg   September 15, 2018 at 11:48 am

@ Joe…no, he wasnt at risk for cervical cancer. However, he was at risk for penile cancer, anal cancer, throat cancer, mouth cancer, and HPV warts.
    So sorry that this happened to him and that his parents are suffering such intense pain and loss…prayers for his parents and family…

20. Lisa ball   September 15, 2018 at 12:02 pm

This makes me soo sad! I got this shot when i was 23 I was supposed to have it in a series of 3 shots..i got 2! I swear to thid day if i would of had the 3rd! I would be dead! Thr first one made me sick the 2nd one made me sick for a month like not want to move!! This shot is terrible and shouldnt be allowed on thr market!

21. christine   September 15, 2018 at 2:00 pm

I Believe this vaccine causes alot more issues for our children. My daughter was so healthy never sick. She recieved this dam vaccine and months later was diagnosed with SAA. Doctors say no but my gut feeling yesvthis was the cause. Also the doctors never new what exactly caused her SAA so many test were done and everything came back negative. Becareful qith this vaccine. I am all for vaccination but this one scares me.

• Forever sad   September 17, 2018 at 2:08 pm

Christine, as with your daughter, my perfectly healthy son was also diagnosed with Severe Aplastic Anemia within 6 weeks of the HPV vaccine. He has been hospitalized 4 times in the last 10 months. How anyone can think this is a better situation than him being diagnosed with HPV throat cancer at age 50 or 60 is beyond me. My heart is breaking for this family and I fear everyday that I am losing my son to this vaccine. Love goes out to all who have experienced first hand what damage this vaccine does to our children.

22. Sarah   September 15, 2018 at 2:56 pm

How dare you go after the boys parents with thoughtless comments. They were only trying to keep their baby safe from something far more likely to hurt someone. You are awful, judgemental people. As if, for one second, they ever had anything less than the best of intentions for their son. You people make me sick!

23. Billie dee Ryder   September 15, 2018 at 3:58 pm

Why was a male gdtting an hpv vaccinatation. Further more you cant blame the vaccines because for every 1 person that may die there are millions saved. Ppl including the medicare system need to take a second amd really take a look at the other drugs someone may be on before subjecting someone to a vaccine

24. Anon   September 15, 2018 at 4:21 pm

Gardisil is the HPV vaccine for women… there’s something different for men

25. Emily   September 15, 2018 at 4:33 pm

False. The package insert does NOT list this as a side effect of the vaccine. Try going to a reputable website—CDC.gov and it lists the actual side effects. And the HPV vaccine prevents more than just cervical cancer. The reasons they recommend boys get it is #1 to prevent other types of cancers such as oral and anal cancer and #2 to prevent the male from spreading the HPV virus to other females if they were to pick it up from a partner.

• Barbara Caceres   September 16, 2018 at 9:06 pm

For those of you who cannot find the reported association between ADEM and the HPV vaccine, please see Section 6.2 of the Merck insert, which lists voluntary reports of post-marketing reactions. It is identified as “acute disseminated encephalomyelitis” rather than by the acronym ADEM.

My condolences to this family. Like many, they learn too late that vaccines can have tragic consequences and that the “information” provided in support of the vaccine is not entirely accurate in terms of risks and benefits.

• Kris   September 17, 2018 at 1:50 am

“6.2 Postmarketing Experience
        The following adverse events have been spontaneously reported during post-approval use of
        GARDASIL. Because these events were reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not
        possible to reliably estimate their frequency or to establish a causal relationship to vaccine exposure.”

True ADEM is there in the section, but that does not support the HPV vaccine as a definite causation of ADEM.

• MARLENA   September 17, 2018 at 2:16 pm

CDC is a privately owned corporation – dont believe them!

26. Millie   September 15, 2018 at 4:40 pm

It is not just to prevent cervical cancer. HPV can cause other cancers. I have vulvar cancer from it. It will never go away, all that can be done is lazer removal of it. You want your child to have their gentials burned with a lazer, I know I don’t. I even used a condom, HPV can be spread by skin to skin contact.

27. Les Wilson   September 15, 2018 at 5:07 pm

Why male boys need the vaccine: https://www.cdc.gov/features/hpvvaccineboys/index.html

28. Jonee Munning   September 15, 2018 at 8:22 pm

As in everything we put into our bodies, there is always a risk. Nothing is 100% guaranteed. Not even life! We do these vaccinations to hopefully prevent anything worse which usually, again I say, usually helps most people. Don’t try to make excuses for not doing vaccinations because someone’s reaction wasn’t good. Vaccinations still in the long run help.

29. S berry   September 15, 2018 at 8:28 pm

The only way a person geys hpv is from indiscriminate sex with multiple partners. More important to teach kids this and the importance of not treating sex like going bowling.

30. Joleen   September 15, 2018 at 8:32 pm

I remember when my son had the first vaccination for that , he said it stung really bad , I am always Leary about all those vaccinations, I am so sorry to the family for the loss of there son.

31. Carly   September 15, 2018 at 8:54 pm

This article is misleading . I found 5+ articles about this boys rare illness and death. Not one of them mentioned him getting vaccinated for anything.
    This article is just a mashup of several articles written a month ago except with 1 additional paragraph:
    It can also “occur after a vaccination, with symptoms ranging from confusion, drowsiness or coma, unsteadiness, vision issues, trouble swallowing or weakness of the arms and legs.”1 2 3

According to to the footnotes that would have come from an page written by Cleveland Clinic that actually reads:

On occasion, ADEM occurs after a vaccination. This is rare overall, but when it happens, it usually occurs after the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination. In these cases, ADEM may occur up to 3 months after the vaccination.

32. family nurse practitioner   September 15, 2018 at 10:25 pm

33. denise   September 16, 2018 at 12:13 am

Christopher Bunch is my grandson. We need to stop Merk from killing our “Children” with the HPV Vaccine. N if these “Children”, arent dying its still leaving many with horrible life health issues. STOP MERK!!! PLEASE SHARE!!!

34. jacqui butterworth   September 16, 2018 at 5:11 am

so very sad at your loss of a beautiful young man. Vaccines do kill as you now know x

35. yves DELATTE   September 16, 2018 at 5:12 am

Comments are nice, but what are we doing to stop this legal slaughters?

36. Maureen   September 16, 2018 at 7:21 am

Get your kids vaccinated.

37. Karen   September 16, 2018 at 10:07 am

We Need to start with fresh authorities. Until then thus evilness will go on. They’re killing us with foods, CK their ingredients they get away with. The air we breath is contaminated by chemicals, and we r buying things that are poison to our bodies. They all need to burn in hell.

Sending PRAYERS

38. Tammie   September 16, 2018 at 4:29 pm

This is all Lead by the FDA. So these big companys pay off the FDA so they can put these drugs out there knwing the side effects are bad. WTH America stop giving yoyr kids this stuff unless you yourself do the research. All drugs have side effects, but most serious side efeects are only posted on the drug insert. Please people do your research before giving to kids. Also write and call your Congressman to stop the big pharmaceutical companys from paying off the FDA… SICKENING….

39. Alyssa   September 16, 2018 at 4:39 pm

This article is false. The HPV vaccine is for females first of all. Second of all Christopher Bunch died of ADEM: acute disseminated encephalomyelitis. It’s an autoimmune disease.

40. Arnold   September 16, 2018 at 6:00 pm

This article is misleading. It was almost two months after he got the vaccine that he died. There’s no way to prove it was the vaccine as he was also sick with an infection which also causes ADEM.

41. Alli   September 16, 2018 at 7:48 pm

This is NOT the parents fault! My son was diagnosed with ADEM after getting routine vaccines at age 3, thank god i caught it asap or this could’ve happened to him too! They had him in and out of hospitals for 3 months! He had lesions on the brain and spine, couldnt walk, talk, eat, go to the bathroom, write… Nothing. I don’t think people understand they dont give you the fine print and you cant know that your child will get that side effect. Its a “slim to none chance”.

42. Becky Richards   September 16, 2018 at 10:07 pm

This shot kills. Teach kids no sex. But I can count with fingers and toes how many this shot has affected and one whole hand how many it’s killed. All with the the same symptoms as ALS. Are you kidding me. You give this to your kids you are serving them a bullet.

43. Denise   September 16, 2018 at 11:50 pm

It gives very little protection against cancer and should not be given!!!

44. Tina K   September 17, 2018 at 3:58 am

To the parents & family, I am terribly sorry for you loss. There is so much controversy over vaccines. The gardasil vaccine only covers a small number of hiv infections. There are over twenty strains of hiv. Furthermore, scientists have not studied for long enough to determine the affects long term. I’ve often questioned people in the medical field, they will say it’s safe and that they have no problem vaccinating their own kids. Well, who has taught the Drs and nurses. It all trickles down from the pharmicuiticle companies. I see them walking into Drs offices, hospitals, telling our Drs how these are the best thing to happen. *BS*. Oh, and, if you are a parent getting vaccines for your babies, if you fall behind, do not let them give your child several shots at one time. There are 3-4 antibodies per injection. “Catching up” all at one visit, is not a good thing. Imagine how many antibodies you’d be giving your child.

45. Emmy   September 17, 2018 at 10:29 am

I just had this conversation with my 12 year old twins this morning. They asked what was HPV and what causes it. My decision is still up in the air about should they get the vaccination or not. The medical field is a wonderful thing a lot of research goes into vaccinations put out for the public and especially for children. I have been asking health care providers and parents both their decisions and I get both yes and no. No one can predict the outcome each child is different. I am sorry for the loss of their son, as parents they did the right thing by trying to protect their child.

46. Helene   September 17, 2018 at 11:55 am

This vaccine was designed to stimulate the immune system for 3 of the 151 strains of HPV…3/151.
    It received NO TESTING ON MALES…ONLY FEMALES… and is responsible for numerous deaths, MENOPAUSE IN TEENAGE GIRLS IS NOW A THING BECAUSE OF THIS VACCINE…
    IT IS THE BIGGEST CASH GRAB VACCINE SCAM EVER!

47. Kim   September 17, 2018 at 11:58 am

The Merck company, makers of Guardasil, is the very same company that made Vioxx, which killed close to 50K people, by withholding information that it caused heart trouble. They knowing withheld info, and 50k people died before they finally got busted. Google it. It’s all over the place and te numbers are public.

Why is no one alarmed at this and that they are OK with them injecting it into our kids? I feel like I’m the only one who is appalled and how everyone trusts them again.

• monti markell   September 17, 2018 at 2:35 pm

You are right. Unfortunetely people prefer to believe nonsense. Most doctors dont vaccinate their kids -what does that tell you. Bill Gates kids arent vaccinated. Its a profitable scam by the drug companies (and doctors) who dont give a rats ass if your kids die because they are immune to lawsuits. If they really believed the product was safe and effective, would they need immunity?

48. Forever sad   September 17, 2018 at 2:14 pm

49. jan craft   September 17, 2018 at 4:22 pm

My daughter had all 3 HPV vaccines. She started having many side effects shortly after taking the first one. We didn’t figure it out until she had the 3rd one and her side effects worsened. It has been 10 years now and she is still dealing with helh problems. Her health issues from the Guardisal vaccine has put our entire family through much anguish. At times, it seems unbearable. She actually got cervical cancer FROM the vaccine. Four years later, the cervical cancer cells are back. Merck should be shut down for these travesties!

50. Gina   September 17, 2018 at 4:26 pm

My daughter started receiving corneal ulcers in her right eye about 2-4 weeks after this shot almost 3 years ago. Every doctor I have taken her to swears that they are not from this vaccine. Now if she can go ulcer free for at least 6 months they will do a cornea transplant to only her her 70% chance of ever gettIng vision back in that eye. That surgery costs over $2000 out of pocket of what the insurance won’t cover. Ugh if someone else has had this same issue please contact me

51. Pat   September 17, 2018 at 5:31 pm

Males can get HPV but I believe the reason males get the vaccine to prevent then from spreading HPV via sex which can give the female cervical cancer. Cervical cancer is one type of cancer that is transmitted through sex from the male carrying the virus.

52. Lin   September 17, 2018 at 11:45 pm

Oral sex also is the way many men get HPV cancers and transfer it to women. Talking to your doctor is still one of the best way to decide.in addition, request the package insert.
    In societies/ ethnicities where oral sex is not performed, males or females can still catch it. It lies dormant for years. Sometimes tongues, anuses, pudendums have to be removed mutilating people terribly. That is why some decide to have their kids protected.

53. Cheryl   September 18, 2018 at 1:28 am

My heart goes out to the parents and family of this beautiful boy who passed away at the hands of the callus drug cartels who are brain washing the human race with fear that they need their poisonous drugs which at the end of the day is about power and control and delivering shareholder profits. God bless the parents and rest in peace Christopher.

54. Nspear1176   September 18, 2018 at 7:12 am

To those making ignorant comments about safety etc.. millions get this fax and other vaccines every day and it helps prevent or lessen horrible diseases.. sometimes bad things happen.. peanut butter us great but can kill some.. and they weren’t born wearing a sign that says I’m the allergic one.. same goes for everything down to tylenol and fish.. fruits latex the list goes on.. RIP and prayers to the family.. but quit using your agenda to try and brainwash others..

55. Mary Cappiello   September 18, 2018 at 7:53 am

My daughter is now 21 years old. I fought with her pediatrician for years about getting this vaccine. I felt like I was bullied every time I had to go to the pediatrician for one of my kids. In the end, I got her the garden so vaccine series of three shots because I was made to feel like a bad mother if I did not get the vaccine. It has forever ruined my daughters life. We went from doctor to doctor never knowing what was wrong with her until finally I took her to the eye doctor because she was having such bad headaches and it was the eye doctor that noticed that she had a very bad papilledema in her eye. She then sent me to a retina specialist who then had my daughter taken by ambulance to University Hospital which is where they found that my daughter had pseudo tumor. After many spinal taps and other testing she was put on medication for the pseudotumor . My daughter was 112 pounds soaking wet and very very skinny. From day one the doctor said she did not fit the profile of someone who has a pseudo tumor. The medication to treat pseudotumor ended up attacking her organs she was then in the hospital for three months and had numerous surgeries on her kidneys , her body stops producing bone marrow and she almost died. During this time I have done extensive research on the HPV vaccine and found out that there were many other girls as well as boys that this also was happening to after they received the HPV vaccine. For three months I begged the doctor is in the hospital to remove my daughters gallbladder but they would not listen in the end they told me my daughter was gravely ill and there was nothing further they could do for her so they said we will take out her gallbladder but there’s nothing wrong with it. The day they took out my daughters gallbladder she made a complete recovery as far as her body started to produce bone marrow again and she was able to eat on her own again. Even the surgeon that removed her gallbladder asked me if he could send her gallbladder out for further testing because in 30 years of his practice he had never taken out a healthy gallbladder from a gravely ill patient that then made a recovery ever before he also said would it be OK if he put her into the medical journal because doctors are scientists and there are many things out there that they themselves still don’t know or understand. Of course I said yes. Along with the diagnosis of pseudotumor and all of the other things that almost killed my daughter comes a slew of neurological disorders. The most recent is she was diagnosed with bipolar. Like I said she is 21 years old now this nightmare all started when she was 16 years old. Her life is forever changed most days she cannot even get out of bed because of the pain in her head. Also it has affected our entire family. I am a single mom with two other children besides her. I suggested those of you who are saying how great this vaccine is because it prevents cancer that you do more research on this subject there are also many support groups on Facebook. If I knew then what I know now my daughter will be graduating college right now instead she had to drop out of high school and have teachers come to the house just so she could graduate high school because she cannot get out of bed most days. My heart is forever broken. I also have a now 14-year-old son and I will never get him this HPV vaccine !!!!! As her mother I feel responsible for ruining her life because I am the one that left the doctors give it to her! Metrics labs back when my daughter was first given this vaccine and got pseudo tumor from it was protected in the states from any law suites but over in Europe they were being sued for wrongful death by hundreds of people !!!!!! This br aka my heart , this beautiful, healthy young man has died because of this vaccine. My heartfelt condolences to his family 🙏🏻💙

56. Jeramiah Bunch   September 18, 2018 at 9:11 am

This is my little brother and I’m am beyond hurt and angry we are supposed to trust our doctors and we did and look what happened. They killed my brother. My pride and joy and they gave him this dumbass shot and killed him. And this vaccine needs to be put to an end RIGHT NOW!!! I will fight for him and fight for other families who have had the same shit and had the same results as my brother did.

57. Marco Caceres   September 18, 2018 at 3:31 pm

Please watch…

This was another recent death associated with Gardasil. Christina Tarsell was 21 years old. She was given the vaccine and died just days later. Immunologists, apparently, determined that Christina’s death was due to a heart arrhythmia “induced by an autoimmune reaction to the HPV vaccine.”

Accounts such as this are in the thousands, perhaps tens of thousands. Of course, there may be countless more that are never reported.

Marco Cáceres