Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers | Hillary Simpson

As a mother of a vaccine injured child, the hardest comment to hear from people is when they say, over and over again… “Don’t listen to them. They’re just a bunch of crazy mothers.” I am a mother. I am the one who knows the rhythm of my child’s heartbeat. I am the one who gave life to this baby, no easy feat. I am that baby’s first food, first sustenance in every sense of the word. Emotionally, physically, spiritually. Whether the first or the third, I have what it needs to survive and thrive. And now they’ve grown a little… As a mother, I know when they need to eat or poop or get a big hug. I know when they’re hiding. I know if they’re lying. I know who hit who first, without even trying. I know how they like to sleep.

12 Responses to "Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers | Hillary Simpson"

1. Katie   April 15, 2018 at 6:05 pm

I am a crazy mother, of a child not touched by vaccines but is touched by a rare gene mutation that causes prolonged seizures. I believe whole heartedly that if she had received a shot it would have killed her. I have devoted a decade to studying vaccines and their reactions, I knew years before having my daughter that she would never have them. My precious girl only rarely has seizures now. I have been a warrior for her in protecting her from doctors that think they know best, and believe me they have got an earful from me on a few occasions. Would you inject neurotoxins into a child with a neurological condition? I think not! My daughter is safe because of my knowledge and ability to not take bs from pushy doctors. I bawled as I watched this video, you are an amazing mother and I honor you.

2. Leo G   April 15, 2018 at 6:41 pm

Thank you for your help, courage, & determination.

3. Steve Sanborn,Sr.   April 15, 2018 at 6:55 pm

Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers | Hillary Simpson

Hillary deserves a Presidential Citation for this presentation. I have sent it out to 50 people and hope they all pass it on so that by next week,millions will know the vaccine culture for what it is….a tragedy. Thank you,Hillary Simpson.

4. Awakened Lady   April 15, 2018 at 7:38 pm

Hillary Simpson’s “Crazy Mother” video about vaccine injury should be up for the highest of awards. It is spot on. Dealing with the prejudices formed from the aggressive vaccine propaganda pushed left right and centre. Those of us whose lives have been changed forever thanks to a vaccine (Chronic Fatigue, Auto-Immune/chronic disease, allergies etc) know too well EXACTLY what has happened to us. Sometimes we discover the truth a long way down the track, but the truth eventually comes out, especially if you have good doctors who do not have a vested interest in the pharmaceutical industry.

WATCH THIS VIDEO OF PEDIATRICIAN, Dr Bob Zajac, SPEAK OUT ABOUT VACCINES. https://healthimpactnews.com/2017/former-vaccine-bully-board-certified-pediatrician-now-claims-unvaccinated-children-are-healthiest/

5. Dr. Alan I   April 15, 2018 at 10:39 pm

Thank you for the thousands that are suffering and have not yet found their voice.

6. Susan   April 16, 2018 at 12:18 am

My husband and I just had an experience about vaccines this weekend. When my 11 year old daughter broke out in a fever and rash that lasted more than 24 hours, we decided to make sure she was okay.
    As soon as the nurse discovered we no longer vaccinate, they decided that the rash looked like Measles.

They had asked us why we don’t vaccinate, “Was that by CHOICE?”

(Of course, it was. What else would it be?)

Then they got their point across when they said,
    “Well, we can’t be CERTAIN it’s the measles because we’ve never SEEN them except in picture in a book. Because they just not around anymore.” DIG.

They reported it to the Health Department and the H.D. ordered us to a Children’s Hospital 30+ miles away, where we were directed to a particular door, and met there by staff and taken directly back and put in a DECOMPRESSION ROOM in which we had to stay and no one was allowed in or out except certain staff.

In total we were asked 5 times if her vaccinations were up to date, but they never showed a negative reaction at our answer. But you could guess what they were thinking. And soon we KNEW what they were thinking.
    During the exam, I asked, “Where on earth would she have picked up MEASLES?”
    The doc said, without looking at us, “I’m not so sure it IS measles.”
    She then decided it wasn’t and left the room to tell the contagious disease people.
    On her way out the door, she quickly said, laughingly, “Maybe this will make you reconsider vaccinations-save you the SCARE next time.”

My husband said, “Ummm, NO.”
    And we both thought, “WE weren’t scared, YOU were!”
    But she hadn’t waited for a reply. She got HER dig in, too.

Then they took photos of her body, for my daughter’s file, supposedly.
    Then they did chest xrays to check for pneumonia which this diagnosed virus has been known to give.

WE had been treating our daughter with Advil, Benedryl and fluids.
    Turns out this is exactly what the Urgent Care staff told us to do, as well as the Children’s Hospital staff.

So we were not ‘stupid parents’.

I wonder who is going to foot this big bill?

7. Tracy   April 16, 2018 at 1:37 am

Many blessings to you Hillary for the courage to share your articulate, heartfelt & sacred personal experience w/others in hopes that the honest facts about “unavoidably unsafe” vaccines will be fully acknowledged sooner rather then later. The highly accelerated rate of recommended dosages & frequency are extremely concerning as are some of the highly controversial ingredients/adjuvants in formulations. If it’s true this will be 1st generation of children to not outlive their parents…how is this acceptable & is there a possible corallation? 50+ yrs is indeed a highly unethical amount of time to still be waiting for longitudinal comparison studies of Vaxxed VS Unvaxxed especially when there are more then enough people willing to participate. I’m blessed as another “crazy mother” & even honored as a “crazy grandmother”! I’m always open, learning & sharing as a holistic seeker of health & well-being for myself, family & friends for the last 40 yrs. I honor & fiercely claim my intuitive sense when making important decisions regarding my health & encourage others to do the same while firmly believing that we respect each other’s right to informed consent. Thank you Hillary for staying empowered…for your own sake & that of your loved ones.

8. UpNorthMomma   April 16, 2018 at 6:20 am

Another crazy mother here.
    Baby had 2 Vax reactions including uncontrollable screaming. The doc said coincidence
    Neonatologist told me …the foreign one… definitely neurological reaction… and confirmed the first was in the NICU & that’s why his apnea came back! Why he came home on a monitor. That each would get worse.
    So we quit vaccinating & I researched.
    VAERS denied my report.
    The nurse never put it in his file!
    I know!
    So he has NO medical exemption.
    I’m not a crazy mother!

9. James   April 16, 2018 at 10:09 am

Awesome. We have witnessed the harm also. My “crazy mother” of my boys has saved their life and I have learned to doubt and question my “western Medicine” training and dogma. Thank you Hillary. I am sharing this video……

10. Megan   April 16, 2018 at 1:25 pm

What a great video. Impactful, rhythmic, accurate, strong. This is a beautiful testimony. I’m passing it on to others.

11. Nellie Edwards   April 17, 2018 at 4:19 pm

I really agree with you Hillary! I have not done exhaustive research as you apparently have…Do you know about the Ketogenic Diet that Johns Hopkins pioneered and which cures epilepsy? It is proven to help to restore the body’s healing mechanisms to a great degree. Also, hope you write a book for parents, to save them wading through volumes of materials/studies. God bless you and all mothers…and dads! You will be in my prayers!

12. Amanda   November 10, 2018 at 2:28 am

My youngest child is as strong and healthy as an Ox with a total of 11 vaccines in her life and none before the age of 2 and not a single flu shot. My oldest… allergies, asthma, tics, anxiety, OCD, learning disabilities, vision problems, sleeping problems, un explained illness as an infant, ear infections and on and on. He had over 30 vaccines including several flu shots and so so many before he was 2 until one day I learned became clear stopped believing the doctors and started listening to my gut. The guilt I carry when I watch my youngest living a healthy normal life remembering when my oldest was her age and how he was having night terrors, ear infections and couldn’t breath from his nose because his allergies where so bad. How I wish I could go back in time my heart will always be broken from this.