Vaccine Injury Following Pfizer COVID-19 Shot in Australia

Faith Ranson has been in and out of hospital and suffers almost daily tics after experiencing what the latest doctor admits was an adverse reaction to the (Pfizer COVID-19] vaccine. Faith Ranson received the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine in August last year. … Three days later, I woke up one morning to go to school and I started feeling really unwell, just I didn’t feel right, something just wasn’t right and I was in a lot of pain. What followed was months of doctor visits and specialist appointments trying to get to the bottom of this 16-year-old’s pain.

If you would like to receive an e-mail notice of the most recent articles published in The Vaccine Reaction each week, click here.

7 Responses to "Vaccine Injury Following Pfizer COVID-19 Shot in Australia"

1. D B   June 6, 2022 at 3:19 pm

The pro-vaccine lady at the end is an idiot. She wouldn’t be blowing off the injury to the vaccine so easy if she was the one injured.

2. Michelle   June 6, 2022 at 3:28 pm

I have a question for Helen McArdle of the AMA Tasmania. She makes the statement that the risk of Covid is greater than the risk of a serious adverse event. So Helen, exactly what is the risk of a young person the age of Faith Ranson in Australia of dying from Covid? The govt own website states after 2 1/2 years of the worst pandemic to ever exist in the history of humankind it is currently a 1 in 85,440.66 or 0.001% chance for those who actually contract Covid. I wonder if Faith and/or her parents understood this before agreeing to the experimental injection? I have another question for Helen. Can you quantify ‘rare’ in relation to serious adverse events? You would have access to all data from the TGA regarding adverse events. Instead of making a broad and vague statement why don’t you try giving us the facts.

3. Daniel Undseth   June 7, 2022 at 1:45 am

The media is reporting as misinformation what is actually information with verifiable data to support it. However, the media is reporting as real information without giving any valid scientific evidence based information to support it. Basically truth is falsehood and lies are truth. There’s no shred of actual scientific evidence of COVID vaccines being safe or effective. Please send me a link to such evidence as I have found none.

4. Lee   June 7, 2022 at 2:33 am

This is just one of thousands of cases like hers.

5. Pam   June 8, 2022 at 8:39 am

Such a heartbreaking segment to watch. I hope this teenager can heal from those devastating side effects. I can relate to the ‘delayed reaction” syndrome–happens to me. And it was eventually verified by an allergist. Delayed reactions are not that uncommon. However, so often no one believes you–I am glad one brave doctor confirmed the girl’s reaction was from the vaccine. I have avoided all these vaccines (and numerous meds) for years. So, what’s next? Monkeypox shots for all of us? Will Biden again call those who abstain his favorite term “unAmerican” if we refuse future shots? How do we ensure our government doesn’t put more mandated vaccines in the pipeline?

6. Fowell the $   June 8, 2022 at 11:46 pm

Stop.

The covid vaccine is made from a more dangerous deadly strain than what is currently circles around.
    The vaccine is more dangerous than COVID omicron
    Also the vaccine will not protect you from the current strain

Under current condition, No one should get the covid vaccine !

7. Peace   June 9, 2022 at 9:41 pm

What a beautiful young lady yet it’s quite painful to watch the video clip of her health ordeals. It’s very odd when I found out her mom is still pro vaccine in spite of injury daughter.🙄 She needs to wake up and do the research

Here are two questions:

Where is closed captioned? Can they fix the problem?