COVID Among the Amish

Lancaster County, Pennsylvania… thousands of families lead lives largely separate from modern America. The Amish are a Christian group that emphasizes the virtuous over the superficial. They don’t usually drive, use electricity or have TVs. And during the COVID-19 outbreak, they became subjects in a massive social and medical experiment. … So it’s safe to say there was a whole different approach here, in this community, when coronavirus broke out than many other places.

If you would like to receive an e-mail notice of the most recent articles published in The Vaccine Reaction each week, click here.

11 Responses to "COVID Among the Amish"

1. Suzanne Douville   October 26, 2021 at 11:42 am

Very smart response to covid19. They eat better than we do and they are not stationary like most Americans. So their health is better. I would rather a Covid19 party that an unknown substance in my body any day. And I have asthma and bronchitis.

2. JoanC   October 26, 2021 at 1:24 pm

Good for you not getting vaxxed. I am 77 years old, have lung problems but no way will I get the vax.

3. elaine miles   October 26, 2021 at 2:12 pm

In addition to not trusting the government, school and medical systems, they also know not to trust the mainstream media. They acted sensibly and responsibly and most of all, they didn’t go into a state of fear. The mind control doesn’t stick when you are rooted in a higher sense of purpose in this mad and ever degrading world.

4. ShirleyB   October 26, 2021 at 2:48 pm

The Amish are awesome! They are people who live by their convictions and won the COVID-19 battle! I totally agree with them….don’t trust the government, school and medical systems.

• Peace   October 26, 2021 at 4:19 pm

I second your sentiment

• Bob   October 27, 2021 at 9:32 am

There was no Covid battle. Only a series of bad tests telling people they had a disease that was never isolated. How do you make a test for something you’ve never proven to exist?? You are absolutely correct about mainstream media, which was a very active participant in creating this false pandemic. Turn off your TV and the pandemic is gone. Stop the testing and the pandemic is gone. Fear is the driver of this pandemic and now, the very real damage of these “vaccines”.

5. Patricia   October 27, 2021 at 8:20 am

Also they where not engulfed with fear factor no TV . But most importantly they trusted God fear is not from God. Trust in Him and you will not fear death.

6. Michael Murphy   October 27, 2021 at 8:38 am

That is AWESOME! I don’t know much about them, but I am impressed at how they honor their convictions and each other.

7. charlene   October 27, 2021 at 7:01 pm

I would rather die at home with loved ones than go to the hospital where they kill and not allow you to see your family. Dying alone would be horrific.

8. covIDIOTS   October 31, 2021 at 6:08 pm

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
    Second Timothy, 1:7 KJV.

The Amish also don’t use hellphones, how close are the cell towers from them, I’d like to know…though there are many Amish communities, not just in Lancaster PA.

The “test” is a joke anyway! Trust in the Lord, not in the traditions of men.

9. GirlyGirl   November 1, 2021 at 8:08 pm

“Covid” is just a set of vague symptoms. “Covid” is not a disease, it is as real as unicorns! I am disappointed in Sharyl for this “expose” that still pushes the narrative of a virus out there!