Injecting Aluminum

You go from doctors having exams and blood work done, and no one can find what’s wrong with you. It was so painful I couldn’t stand to be touched. The pains keep spreading throughout your body. When I was searching for a diagnosis, seeing doctors, they’d chalk it up to mental illness. These patients have severe symptoms of disease—pain, intense weariness, cognitive disorders. I’ve been ill since 1994. I was diagnosed in 1999. We were backed by enough scientific proof, blaming aluminum salts in vaccines for our illness.

12 Responses to "Injecting Aluminum"

1. Marla Lay   January 26, 2019 at 1:27 am

I’ve been detoxing aluminum, mercury, arsenic & lead for over 5 years. I was EXTREMELY ill when I started – I could hardly get out of bed to get a drink of water. It has taken years to detox & resurrect my organs but every day I feel a little better. I don’t give up. I still have very low thyroid & adrenals. I believe vaccines are poison, plain & simple.

2. Paavo Karvinen   January 26, 2019 at 6:26 am

Unfortunately could not watch the video in Finland. Wonder if it is a technical issue or censorship. Thank you for the informative site!

3. David   January 26, 2019 at 7:18 am

Aluminium poisoning.
    Dr Grassley, also known as “Mr Aluminum” discovered that “Fiji Water” high in silica removes
    aluminium from the body if used regularly. (Just Google Dr Grassley and aluminium” and
    you will find articles about him and findings.
    That does not mean you can go to the healthfood store and pick up silica…its not the right
    form

4. David   January 26, 2019 at 7:20 am

Google ” Dr Grassley on aluminum and how to get rid of it from the body easily and inexpensively.

5. Elizabeth Lewis   January 26, 2019 at 9:28 am

Do some research on CRPS/RSD.

6. Eric   January 26, 2019 at 9:40 am

Great documentary. A lot of people have gotten distracted focusing only on thimerosol and mercury toxicity in vaccines. Aluminum is a huge culprit and neurotoxic as well.

7. Michelle Dixon   January 26, 2019 at 12:13 pm

Unable to pull up information on Dr Grassley and aluminum on Google.

8. jo   January 26, 2019 at 1:19 pm

why don’t you show from where/whom the film came? Is it France?
    AND IT IS FROM 2017. Are we only now hearing about it?
    Free IMDB [] has a pretty good plot summary, to read a little more.

BUT WE ALL KNOW THE GOVS ARE “SOULED-OUT” AND BOUGHT OFF AND THESE UNREGULATED HARDLY-TESTED INDUSTRIAL DRUGS/CHEMICALS ARE THERE PERSONAL ATMS. Culling/killing us is their gold mine.
    Guantanamo is too good for the politicians and the alphabet “Agency” traitors. HAS EVERYONE IN THE WEST FORGOTTEN HOW TO RIOT??

9. jo   January 26, 2019 at 1:21 pm

soda & beer in an aluminum an is a tiny tiny exposure.
    Air-dropping chemtrails is a little more, as they take the seeds.
    SO LET’S HAVE THE GOV INJECT IT STRAIGHT INTO OUR VEINS.

see here 2017 film [https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6749336/]

10. LeeHamm   January 28, 2019 at 10:54 pm

I am not able to view the video from México. ‘Video not available in your country’.

11. Valeria Custis   January 30, 2019 at 12:02 pm

Do you think that if we are all receiving injections with aluminum in them that eventually ailments will happen and are you saying that the health care system will be just as broke as anybody else if the generations of people live longer WITHOUT sicknesses

12. KSL   February 1, 2019 at 5:19 pm

Not able to view this in the UK, it isn’t allowed!