Injecting Aluminum

You go from doctor to doctor having exams and blood work done, and no one can find what’s wrong with you. It was so painful, I couldn’t stand to be touched. The pains keep spreading throughout your body. When I was searching for a diagnosis, seeing doctors… they chalk it up to mental illness. These patients have severe symptoms of disease, pain, intense weariness, cognitive disorders. I’ve been ill since 1994. I was diagnosed in 1999. We were back by enough scientific proof blaming aluminum salts in vaccines for our illness. Post-vaccinal granuloma occurs in anyone who receives a vaccination containing aluminum.

12 Responses to "Injecting Aluminum"

1. raypoke@mac.com   August 22, 2017 at 8:55 pm

fantastic

2. CATRYNA WHITE   August 22, 2017 at 8:59 pm

I have been ill since a reaction to the OPV in 1963. After decades, I was finally diagnosed correctly for Hashimotos in 2011. Almost 50 years of doctor ineptness. Completely unacceptable jackass BS.

3. Claudia Johnson   August 23, 2017 at 1:03 am

I thought so!!! Have had these probs since I had a pnuemonia shot just about that time.

4. J   August 24, 2017 at 3:39 pm

It makes me think of bi-poplar, the artist formerly know as manic-depressive mental disease.
    Has anyone counted issues & symptoms along those lines, to compare?

With bi-polar, docs & gov ignore you and won’t believe you. Those getting paid are SO RICH, and SUCH traitors.

5. dragon ball super   August 29, 2017 at 8:33 pm

very nice, thank you

6. Sherrie   September 2, 2017 at 4:55 am

I’m allergic to doctors. I’ve worked in the medical field over 40 years, now retired.
    Surprising how healthy I’ve been considering the contagious illness I’ve come in contact with.
    The only flu I’ve ever had was back in the late 1960’s. that year I had the flu vaccine.
    I’ve never seen so many mentally injured children as there are today.
    I’ve got to think it’s the vaccines. The number of vaccines has skyrocked and so has vaccine injured kids.
    Autism is growing, could this be the additives in vaccines???? Is it the massive numbers of vaccines now given?

7. Scott Beach   March 12, 2018 at 2:07 pm

I have submitted a “Citizen Petition” to the Commissioner of Food & Drugs. I am requesting that the Commissioner prohibit including aluminum salts in injectable vaccines.

A copy of my petition may be found on the FDA website at https://www.regulations.gov/document?D=FDA-2018-P-0945-0001. You can comment on my petition by activating the “Comment Now!” button.

8. Prince Puri Official   June 22, 2018 at 1:28 am

thank you for the post, on injecting aluminium