Mother Breaks Down While Telling Her Child’s Story

I got pregnant in 2008. My son was born in July of 2008, and it was right around the time they were starting to push the flu vaccines on pregnant women. And, luckily, my OB didn’t have the flu shots in yet, so it was still brand new, pushing it on pregnant women. So I managed to skip that. I went into the hospital, he came out. It was kind of a traumatic labor. His blood pressure went really low during labor, so they almost had to induce… When he was born his cord was wrapped around a couple of times and he was blue. His first apgar score was a two, so they had to revive him, resuscitate him basically. And luckily he was okay, but before they even gave him to me they gave him the HepB shot, and he screamed his head off. And then they gave him to me and he wouldn’t latch for nursing. I don’t why they didn’t let me nurse first before doing that, but he would latch and he never did after that.

18 Responses to "Mother Breaks Down While Telling Her Child’s Story"

1. Dawn Silver   August 15, 2019 at 4:59 pm

Thank you for sharing your story. My heart is with you. They likely did as they are told but hardly considered what was best for your darling. After such a big birth his best place to be is at the heart of mom and her breast. You knew that and am sorry you had to experience otherwise. Your story will educate many. I am sure there will be many healing things you do for your son….and nothing better than love!

2. Carrie   August 15, 2019 at 5:47 pm

I think this post needs further review. If the baby didn’t go to the mother before the shot, how could he have latched before the shot? I don’t follow the timing in the story. Is there a missing element?

3. Carrie   August 15, 2019 at 5:48 pm

P.S. I just read – didn’t watch the video, yet.

4. Carrie   August 15, 2019 at 5:52 pm

Ah, typo in article…the word should be “wouldn’t” not “would” in the last sentence.

5. Julie   August 15, 2019 at 6:09 pm

Sorry but this story doesn’t sound complete. She says he would latch but didn’t after the vaccine, yet she’s upset that they vaccinated him before she had a chance to try? I’ve yet find a Dr who says a minutes old newborn needs a hep b shot. Yet the staff are programmed. If you’re having a baby have an extra person with you solely to follow and speak for that child.

6. Kristen U.   August 15, 2019 at 6:39 pm

God bless this mother. I pray for better days ahead for everyone struggling right now. Thank you to the national vaccine information center and Barbara Loe Fisher. Thank you to Joe Mercola, DO and every doctor out there asking questions and standing up for children.

IntellXX DNA is a genomics panel which will be coming out with an autism panel and in the future, we need to do genetics on children first before we consider which vaccinations with which preservatives, on which schedule.

7. Susan   August 15, 2019 at 7:00 pm

There is absolutely no point in Hep vaccines to newborns unless the mother has it. The baby is not going to be having sex nor is he or she going to be doing illegal drugs. By the time he/she is 10 the vaccine will be null and void anyway. These bloody doctors have a lot to answer for and so does the CDC.

8. Lou Ried   August 15, 2019 at 7:55 pm

“He WOULDN’T Latch, and never did” is what she said.

9. Cherry Misra   August 16, 2019 at 3:53 am

It would be very interesting to know which Hep B vaccine was given to this baby. Was it a high mercury dose hep B or was it the engirex B which supposedly contains less than one microgram of ethylmercury. If even “‘less than one mcg is causing inability to latch, parents need to know this . Sadly, in the third world, many if not most infants are vaccinated at birth with a high dose of mercury in the Hep B vaccine- check out the website of Serum Institue of India . Their Hep B dose is probably something like 25 mcg Thimerosal, half of which is mercury. Worse yet, there is really no way to measure mercury reliably in such small quantities. The actual amount of mercury in this vaccine may be more. – and this is a company that supplies vaccines throughout the third world.

• Joy   August 16, 2019 at 9:13 am

What difference does it make? No infant OR child needs protection from Hep B unless the mother has it. Read the history of the vaccine. One vaccine had 5 days trial, the other had 4. Not much of a trial. And, it was originally pushed for teenagers, but when they couldn’t get that market, they convinced the CDC to put it on the schedule for newborn infants.

10. Patricia   August 16, 2019 at 9:57 am

This so sad I was a nurse long time ago and vaccines where not given to babies at birth ever. Flu shots were recommended for the elderly only not children or babies. Especially not for pregnant women ever. So what’s happening now has absolutely nothing to do with health of children.
    It’s totally a business model which my husband and used to run our business. How to increase sales period. And with vaccines there is no liability you cannot get a better plan for making money. There is no other product that I know that has no liability. Without liability pharmaceuticals vaccines do not think of safety or effectiveness. Because that would take and money add to the cost as would liability insurance. The insurance would increase for every lawsuit loss. And it would make the vaccine industry work on safety and effectiveness or admit the whole thing doesn’t really work and is not safe especially as so many are given at once and so many over time is just too many. As a old nurse I am ashamed of the Drs who have taken the stance of vaccinating newborn. they know babies immune system is not up and working as it needs to to have vaccines work. This is all about money and business not health care. May God wake these drs up to the truth about vaccines.

11. Jeanne   August 16, 2019 at 4:31 pm

20 years ago it was at 2 days old gone day you leave the hospital. And in my case. They went and did it without my consent! If I would of known they did that I would of followed that nurse like glue and said no and grab my child. And now it’s 12 hours after birth!? Crazy!! And also those knobs are saying it’s safe to vaccinate while pregnant! Getting first dose while being developed in the womb!! Now that’s crazy!!!,!,

12. Marie   August 17, 2019 at 12:10 am

My deepest sympathy to this mother. I feel this is outrageous.

13. jerry   August 17, 2019 at 2:16 pm

a great vaccination explanation…

14. Jenny M.   August 17, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Those babies, tsk tsk, they’re always shooting up and getting hepatitis B in the nursery.

They are trying to KILL US ALL. Babies are the easiest to damage due to people’s ill placed trust in doctors and their poison pills, also babies can’t run away. They are damaging this generation! I guess they’ll call the new generation, “Generation A” for Autism.

Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion predicted this over 100 years ago.

15. Holly Guldager   August 20, 2019 at 11:12 pm

God Bless your families healing journeys with your son.
    I’m so sorry injust Medical practices put you through this.

Our own daughter was almost lost & shut down on us at 12 months after a catch up dose of vaccines,I too was badgered at time. And unsure of the research I was doing & with very little support I caved.

Now she knows her triggers & gains strength each year.
    In the earlier years when she’d have melt downs from neuro (stress related) over loads I started to use EO’s for my own healing needs and came upon the oil Vetiver! I know many a people who use it in grounding blend to help balance the various troubling mental states we can travel through.
    But the oil straight in the diffuser was a God send for our daughters “ Aspergers symptoms”. Usually within 10-15 minutes her mind would be stilled & Arighted.

16. Rebecca   August 22, 2019 at 9:06 am

My granddaughter never had any vaccines. She is 5 1/2 and is in perfect health. They wanted to give her the eye drops at birth but her mom & dad said No. They wanted to give her a flu shot but they said no to that also.

It’s not easy – one pediatrician said they’d have to go elsewhere for care; The one they have now understands.

17. pat   August 22, 2019 at 4:12 pm