Unvaccinated Kids are Healthier Than Vaccinated Kids | Robert Zajac, MD

As you know, medical doctors don’t have a lot training in vaccines. We don’t have a lot of training in anything in detail unless you become a specialist. I’ve been reading about vaccines since 2009, about an hour a day. I started reading about vaccines when I saw my patients getting hurt, and that was really hard for me. I didn’t want to believe it. … In the […] two years [after I began my practice], I noticed that there was a separation in my patient population. There were patients who were seeing the local chiropractor who were healthier than my other patients, and they were doing some other things for their health other than just taking medication for whatever condition they might have. They also had a lower vaccine uptake and they were healthy. And that was really hard for me to recognize.

15 Responses to "Unvaccinated Kids are Healthier Than Vaccinated Kids | Robert Zajac, MD"

1. Suzanne   June 7, 2019 at 2:34 pm

We need more doctors like you and in Congress — someone sensible and realistic!

2. Krzysztof   June 7, 2019 at 2:35 pm

Many thanks to doctors who have courage to speak, to say what they see. But it looks like CDC and FDA are winning by brain washing – it is not important what you SEE – important is what they want you to believe.

3. Judi Flanders   June 7, 2019 at 2:51 pm

It is great that this is being made public. Many have been injured by vaccinations and it is being kept from the public. Hopefully changes will come and the word will get out on what is in vaccinations and the harm they have caused.
    When I was a child we got the measles, mumps, and chickenpox and it wasn’t harmful in leaving effects of it.

4. Elizabeth Blocker Ebaugh   June 7, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Thank you!! Why is this not on the news every day and in sitcoms like Madam Secretary to balance the hysteria!

5. Patricia Regalia HD   June 7, 2019 at 3:46 pm

Homeoprophylaxis is also a safe, clean alternative to vaccines. For more info visit https:// http://www.homeopathicdr.net

6. Robert   June 7, 2019 at 5:54 pm

The more mandatory vaccines that states like California require, and when everyone no longer has any exemption opportunities, the vaccine makers will have nothing to hide behind, and their worthless vaccines will be shown for what they are.More people getting vaccinated equals more problems. At this point almost everyone I know, knows someone who has been vaccine injured. It’s all about supporting you immune system to function the way it was supposed to.

7. Jane   June 7, 2019 at 10:21 pm

I am appalled that so much energy is put into vilifying people who disagree with vaccinating their children for so many diseases, including those that are not deadly or disabling. We over vaccinate. Yet the medical community does not seem to see the epidemic of Lyme disease sweeping our country. Research money is woefully lacking and doctors test for everything but Lyme before finally testing, past the time it is more easily treated. Why isn’t there a push to vaccinate for Lyme? Or come up with better testing? 300,000 cases each year. Debilitation. Pain. A much higher death rate than measles, for sure!

8. Aaron   June 8, 2019 at 2:09 am

Hi Doctor, would you please give us more details to support your conclusion that unvaccinated kids are healthier? There are probably a lot of variables that must be considered in an accurate comparison that would support your conclusion.

9. Diana v   June 8, 2019 at 10:20 am

Thank you for educating people on it.
    Unfortunately, I didn’t know much about vaccine. I wish I would pay more attention to my child crying at night and every night after 4 mo vaccination. Crying, behavior problem, delayed speech etc.. when she turned 4 and got MMR vaccine, that was it.
    2 days later went to seizures , loosing speech etc… Wish I would pay attention and connect the dots when she was 4 mo old. Thank you for educating people now!

• Natesia L Chesla   June 9, 2019 at 11:00 pm

You’re such an incredible human being Dr Zajac. Thank you for admitting all that you have . Continue following your heart. I wish all the MD’s were like you!!!

• Joy Williams   June 10, 2019 at 8:27 am

am so so very sorry!

10. Joy Williams   June 10, 2019 at 8:29 am

You twisted things. Where are you anyway? Are you on the front lines in regard to this very serious problem?

11. Yosef B   June 11, 2019 at 12:27 am

Physicians for informed consent are a group of doctors that are involved, but most are probably afraid to openly say anything against their establishment.

12. Spencer J Halle   June 12, 2019 at 7:35 pm

I am sorry guys, this is an unhealthy thing to spread, this man is arguing that vaccines caused autism. This is a dangerous and unhealthy rumor to spread, vaccines can have side affects, but not like this. These myths and personal anecdotes are harmful and do not equate to worthy fears. Look at what vaccines have done so far, they have destroyed smallpox and almost got measles, but due to the fear sources like this are spreading it still exists. Please if your a parent reading this just consider looking into other sources other than this one.

13. Sharon   June 13, 2019 at 11:54 am

Dear NVIC, Thank you for posting, Dr. Zajac’s discussion and continuing in your quest for health, informed consent, +++ and freedom of choice; Thank you Dr. Zajac for researching, speaking, understanding ethics, being ethical; Thank you Vaxxed and all involved, for completing more research, compilations, editing, etc. and sharing vital information. Thank you to everyone involved in these avenues, and thank you to each person who does similar.