Surgeon with Vaccine Injured Son

Our son was the one that we had many issues with and we felt very strongly that it was vaccine related. [When I was pregnant with my first child,] I never thought about [vaccines]. Never. In fact, I think from being the youngest child in the family, I just never thought about anything like that… We were married seven years before I got pregnant, so it was just excitement over a baby, I didn’t think about any medical issues whatsoever, vaccines or anything even close. I was a high-risk pregnancy, so I had a really good doctor, but we never discussed vaccines. Ever. They didn’t teach us anything about vaccines in medical school. I mean, you just assumed it was a standard, safe protocol that you would go by. So, I mean, I had no second thoughts at all about having vaccines. I’d been vaccinated as a kid and never had any issues with that, so I had no reason to think otherwise.

16 Responses to "Surgeon with Vaccine Injured Son"

1. Mary   March 28, 2019 at 6:51 pm

When we were kids there were far fewer vaccines being given.

2. Liz   March 28, 2019 at 7:27 pm

Great interview. Thank you for this and your time and dedication.

3. Cecilia   March 28, 2019 at 7:36 pm

I can’t get the video to play. I wonder if YouTube has chosen to take it down because the “powers that be” don’t want any negative publicity regarding vaccines. I’m hearing a lot about censorship lately.

4. Cecilia   March 28, 2019 at 7:40 pm

I finally got the video to play. Yay!

5. Lawrence Johansen IV   March 28, 2019 at 8:15 pm

Excellent sharing!

With all this media mastery via the completely reckless medical mafia, cooperation of the wealthiest man in the world, removing Dr. Andy Cutler’s accurate publication on proper chelation, which specified the avoidance of the harmful injected chelation (which is now being used, as misinformation campaign) against Dr. Wakefield’s life works, helping tens of thousands of Autistic individual’s to achieve successful healing and clarity (stated by several thousands of parents)..

6. Christina P   March 28, 2019 at 8:16 pm

Thank you for informative interview. I wish the family all the best an appreciate that they shared their story.

7. Frank   March 28, 2019 at 9:22 pm

You would think with your schooling that you would be up on everything dealing with health related procedures. However they don’t want you to know because you may spread the word about the possible side effects and deter potential business away from them. We are all brainwashed from a young age to believe certain things and this is one of those things. We all grow up saying the same thing you did, “well I was vacinated and I turned out fine, they can’t be harmful” When it was my our turn to make that crucial decision do we vaccinate or not my wife and I did a lot of research and found a lot of negative info against vaccinations. I worked with someone that was dead against them and he was telling me don’t do it. Then I said to myself, who should I believe, the people that have no financial stake in saying don’t do it or the ghost literature that says you have to that was probably paid for by big pharma. We chose against big pharma and as of right now my daughter is 11 and has one of the best immune systems I have ever seen on a young child. She rarely gets sick even when all her friends have been sick. When she does get sick she gets through it in half the time. My 7 year old son is the same way. Am I totally against vaccinations, no. Am I against injecting who knows what into my newborn child that hasn’t been alive for more than 72 hours..YES! I am a firm believer that you have to allow a childs immune system mature a little bit before introducing chemicals to it. I think humans should be vaccinated at the age of 2 and the vaccinations should be verified by a third party group that tests for thimerosal before being shipped to your MD. Also MD’s should have to show you something to prove they are in fact thimerosal free before injecting them. Big pharma is so deep in our governments pockets that this will never happen but it should. Hearing stories like yours is so upsetting! We all have blind faith in our systems and when something like this happens its so disheartening and also sickening because it comes down to money..as does everything else crooked in this world. They put stabilizers and preservatives that can be harmful to humans in there vaccinations that they know can cause harm but put it in there anyways so they can sell more at once becuase the shelf life is so long. Never good to hear an innocent child was negatively effected by something that could have been prevented!

8. Janet   March 28, 2019 at 9:32 pm

Just so grateful to you all, for doing all this. tears……. & grateful for the tears, too. Usually I am just so ANGRY.

9. Sharon B   March 28, 2019 at 10:00 pm

The DPT vaccine that used to be made by Lederle was the one that caused the gran mal seizures and permanent damage to many babies. I have witnessed 2 children from the same mom who were affected forever and will never see a school room. Both children are just veggies. You would think the pediatrician would have consulted a neurologist prior to the second child not only for a caution of the vaccine but also for an epidural delivery with the use of pitocin that causes in many cases tumultuous contractions. But most physicians deny any issues of either. A few doctors did put themselves out on a limb and and are chastised with some cautioned about losing their license.
    Lederle eventually got out of the vaccine business from what I understand. It was the live Pertussis portion that did the damage. It was hushed. After those issues were brought out to the public the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program for vaccine damaged children was organized.
    The dead vaccines like tetanus don’t seem too bad. I had my daughter only have the injectable dead polio vaccine.
    The fact that babies are injected at such a young age is such a capitalistic joke.
    Babies do not have the immune system yet and when a mother is breast feeding I believe it is nulified possibly.

10. DR Richard   March 28, 2019 at 10:31 pm

That is right never taught anything about vaccines nor nutrition and 1-2 courses in pharmacology where I went to school– Drs get info on medicine from uneducated drug reps who are told what to say to sell their poisons –so it is all business for profit and the joke is we all have a yearly PDR which is a huge book listing all drugs and the side effects of all–very little reading on so-called benefits of a drug but pages on the side effects–and most of the idiots never refer to the book–just take dummy’s advice–the drug reps—-dumb -dumber and dumbest–you people need to get a PDR and before you take any poison–you need to read about it–no excuse for ignorance and drug reps should be eliminated –this should be the pharmacist”s job but tehy are also controled by big corrupt pharma

11. jane   March 29, 2019 at 9:24 am

The dad said “it was just a febrile seizure” but seizures don’t happen out of thin air, there was a reason the baby had a seizure, vaccines are the likely cause.

12. Richard Hutchinson   March 30, 2019 at 11:48 am

Anyone who believes anything that comes out of the FDA, AMA or any other government health establishment needs to do some research for themselves !!!

13. Richard Hutchinson   March 30, 2019 at 12:04 pm

The Constitution says that Government can only do what the Constitution says it can do and anything else shall be left to the states and the people to decide… It further states that when the government is not doing what the people want they can get rid of those people and gives directions for how to do it >>> LET’S MAKE SOME CHANGES EVEN IF WE HAVE TO INVOKE THE 2nd AMENDMENT !!!

14. Hicks   March 31, 2019 at 1:33 pm

I am concerned that big pharma is pushing vaccines, and flu shots and everything else they can make money on… WHAT ABOUT ALL OF THESE ILLEGALS BEING RELEASED INTO THE US. They are most likely NOT vaccinated and how do we know what other disease they are bringing with them.
    I feel that if the Congress wants to help big pharma, why don’t they insist that they pay for vaccinating all these illegals coming into our country instead of releasing them to spread disease and then come after US citizens to be forced to take their “new medicine”. which will not have any CURRENT scientific evidence that the drugs are SAFE.

15. Meredith McBride   March 31, 2019 at 11:55 pm

We believe you 💗

16. Kc   April 1, 2019 at 12:04 pm

I disagree with this man about there’s not a drug in the world that has exhausted safety studies through the FDA. That’s a lie just look at all the goddamn lawsuits for drugs gone wrong. They do minimal amount of testing in the lab to satisfy FDA standards and then they leave us out there as guinea pigs for the rest of their testing. Which is why I don’t take anything from Big Pharma thank you.