Interview With Anthony Phan, MD

What God gave me was this mentor that […] taught me the Hippocratic Oath—the real meaning of the Hippocratic Oath. First, do no harm. So, do no harm means… your oath is to the patient. Not to the CDC. Not to the government. Not to the FDA. Your oath is to the patient. And he also said to me this… One day Anthony, in your career, when you see these threesome in bed together, be very careful. When you see pharmaceutical companies being in bed with the government and being controlled by the health industry, you have to make a decision about where you want to take your medical career.

17 Responses to "Interview With Anthony Phan, MD"

1. Sue Diederich   February 28, 2019 at 7:06 pm

Incredible man. Thank you to both the producers and all members of VAXXED, but also to Dr. Phan – my your morality and your integrity spread throughout medicine and government like the viruses they claim to protect us from –

I am most definitely sharing your message. Superb interview!! Thanks again –

2. Sue Diederich   February 28, 2019 at 7:08 pm

By the way…. Doctor Michael Melnick – please take note.

3. sue whitney   February 28, 2019 at 7:16 pm

He’s brave. I fear for his life. He’s a rare bird. God bless him!

4. Sharon Schnepel   February 28, 2019 at 8:03 pm

Thank you Dr. Phan – for doing what is right for others!

5. michelle belluardo   February 28, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

6. Barb   February 28, 2019 at 8:28 pm

Thanks to you for being the voice of truth. So many lives depend on brilliant people like you to help those who are in need of medical care. Please continue to be the beautiful person you are!!

7. john luke evangelista   February 28, 2019 at 9:02 pm

Thank you very much Dr. Phan for standing firm to what is we doctors pledged. We are very few left in this world now. GOD bless you.

8. Carl Pomey   February 28, 2019 at 9:37 pm

27,000 or is it 35,000 deaths per year from hospital acquired infections (death camps?) I brought my vitamin C with me (c-difficelle) to the hospital and were taken away. Even after 4 weeks of IV infusions I needed my natural remedies to feel healthy again. One Dr. Marak is using IV vitamin C drips at his hospital to kill sepsis with 100% effectiveness.

9. Nora   March 1, 2019 at 11:15 am

Thank you for standing tall in the face of tyranny

10. Alicia   March 1, 2019 at 1:41 pm

Thank you for your courage and Standing Up for the Truth and The Light!

11. Doris Steele   March 2, 2019 at 11:12 am

God Bless you Dr. Phan for the courage to speak truth. Courage and truth are two things that the medical community has long forgotten in our USA. God Bless you and Thank You.

12. y   March 2, 2019 at 11:39 am

thank you Dr. for speaking up and being honest

13. Mary   March 2, 2019 at 6:04 pm

May God protect you as you are on this journey. Thank you. I appreciate you speaking Truth.

14. Thomas A Braun   March 2, 2019 at 7:17 pm

Dear Laurie, AZ Republic Phoenix

I’m disappointed that your column was not balanced and was a denunciation of those who believe we have gone to far in our vaccination policies not for good health, but for profit. You need to ask the question why my children 50 years ago received only two vaccines in the first 6 months of their lives and today it is mandated in California that children receive 26. You also have to ask why 50 years ago autism was a rare issue and today about 1 in 50 children become autistic and create hardships for the parents and increase the likelihood of a divorce. I cry for those families that have to deal with a autistic child.

A medical research report published in 2017 by learned medical researchers identify that our Life Style Medicine of today is the root cause of the majority of illnesses we endure in the US.
    I’ll be happy to provide the citation if you want to learn the truth. Some of the issue today is the influx of illegal immigrants who are carrying diseases including measles into our cities today. Fear is being pushed by the vaccine manufacturers to create a over abundance of vaccination on a mandatory basis not for good health, but for profit.

In 1900, bacterial diseases account for 53% of deaths in the US and vaccines were created to counteract this crisis. Today, less than 3% of deaths are caused by infection and are in the majority of cases the result of complications due to other factors such as cancer treatment.

The physicians role is to determine when a vaccine should be administered as environmental lifestyle issues warrant. Mandatory vaccination policies remove the physician from the equation and create a over vaccinated child which causes many detrimental health issues besides autism.

If you have a medical background and you paid attention in the course on immunology you would understand the human body is designed to reject non-self entities. A immune system response is created. Some times violently.
    Too many trace toxins administered in too many vaccines in infants under a year when their immune system is still immature can illicit unexpected results. Autism is the result due to the number of vaccines being given beyond which the infants body can cope with, especially if they have not been born 100% whole. The vaccine manufactures created the Autism Vaccine court to absolve themselves from any liability and too push vaccines unfettered on the American public. The fact remains there have never been safety tests performed on vaccines too prove they are safe.

If there is a mercury spill in a home, a hazmat team comes out to clean up the mess since it is a poison. If it is in a vaccine it is OK??? Mercury thermometers have been banned but not thimersol in vaccines. You can’t buy thimersol (mercury disinfectant tincture) in a drug store today. The FDA has banned it. But not in vaccines.

The Union of Concerned Scientists have identified the Disinformation Playbook that is commonly used today, not only by the vaccine manufacturers, but also other corporate entities that need to spin the truth to maintain their profitability and growth at the expense of the citizens of the US. Happy to provide this info also.

The vaccine manufacturers have totally brain washed our Congressman as well as out Medical leadership in Medicine and Pharmacy to the concept that vaccines are a mandated necessity. I do not agree.

Based on your statements in your article, you have bought into the spin.

It is a Triumph of Good Drug Marketing Trumping Good Medicine in the US.

• Dede Tudor   April 25, 2019 at 11:39 pm

Thomas, Do you know when they wrote vaccines exemptions into being?
      I am trying to pinpoint the time when we morphed from The Nuremberg Code and informed consent, into The Government giveth exemptions, and the Government taketh away exemptions. Anything the Gov. giveth the Gov. can taketh away. That’s why this fight should have started when they sat around a boardroom table and put parameters on our choice, indemnified the Vaccines Industry, and forsook the tenets of the Hippocratic Oath, with catch phrases like Vaccines are safe and effective, and Vaccines do not cause Autism.

15. Jeremy S Case   March 2, 2019 at 8:46 pm

not to downplay the importance of NOT getting vaccinated, but, this problem extends beyond vaccines and the mercury in dental fillings. doctors KNOW that the pharmaceutical industry is evil, and by and large, they don’t seem to care. When I established care, i had a discussion with the doctor, we were talking about diabetes and cancer. I told him I had done a lot of research into both, and discovered a connection in that EVERY treatment that worked against cancer also worked against diabetes, and vice versa. AT first, I thought “coincidence.” But, as time went by and the list of plants/herbs/supplements that worked against both GREW very LONG, I realized that it was NOT coincidence. Well, guess what? Your doctor already knows (knew) that. It’s called METABOLIC syndrome. During the course of our conversation, he asked me if I had discovered the connection between diabetes and cancer. I answered that I had. He patted me on the knee and said, “I’ll be back.” He left the room and did NOT come back; he sent a nurse in to give me my discharge instructions. He didn’t need or want the answer. he wasn’t even interested in any of the specifics. in HIS mind, HIS job is to peddle drugs. He is, as my naturopathic doctor put it, a drug pusher, and he works for big pharma.

• Dede   April 25, 2019 at 11:44 pm

Wow, Jeremy, that’s horrific and all too common, I am afraid. Healthy and informed doesn’t make them any money. I know NOT ALL doctors are like this, but I have run into them before myself.